This one bedroom first floor coach house conversion is within the building of The Old Reservoir, St Day and has significant local history. Built in 1828 within the grounds of Carew House to supply water for domestic use and fire fighting. The water was raised by water wheels from a spring at Five Shutes and pumped through iron pipes to the reservoir, then to a pump in the Potato Market opposite the Town Clock.
The apartment is presented to the market in good condition throughout and is chain free. Internally, there is an open plan a living room with a kitchen area. There is a good bedroom and shower room. The property is warmed by electric heating and is also double glazed.
Externally, there is a pleasant communal gravelled garden and residents parking. Located in village of St Day excellent access is available to the local shop/post office, public house, butchers and the village is on a bus route.
External Entrance -
Communal entrance area having stairs leading to:
First Floor Landing -
Entrance Hall -
Shower Room -
Double shower enclosure with electric shower. Respertex. Low level W.C. Pedestal wash basin set in vanity cabinet. Velux window. Airing cupboard housing hot water system. Loft access.
Open Plan Living Area - 6.66m x 3.54m (21'10" x 11'7")
Living area with double glazed window to side. Electric Quantum Dimplex heater. Two storage cupoards.Kitchen area comprising, base and wall cabinets, stainless steel single bowl with tiled splash backs, space for oven and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 - 5.49m x 2.44m (18'0" x 8'0")
Double bedroom having a double glazed window to side aspect and an Electric Quantum Dimplex heater.
Communal Outside Space -
To the front of the Coach House is a gravelled area suitable for drying clothes or sitting and relaxing. Residents parking is available to the front of the property.